Friday, November 21, 2008

Not My War

I was in a short film the other day. My mate Ellery called me up a few days before the shoot and asked me if i was keen. I've never acted before, but it wasn't an opportunity to miss. So i wagged school for the day and headed down to Ellery's old holiday house in Hillsville.




The film was about a young kid going off to war and the confusion of the whole situation. Pretty much i played the kid going off to war and there was another lady who played my mother. 




The whole situation was very new and exciting to me. It was interesting observing how a film is put together and all the different shots needed for each scene. Most of the time spent was setting up lights, cameras and the positioning of everything for each different scene. Acting is hard work!.......even tho i didnt have many lines. 




The film should hopefully be edited by the end of the year, i'll post some more photos when i get sent screen shots.

No comments: